- A total of 5-8 pictures based on the theme ‘Movement’ must be received by 1st May 2020 by the EISA Photography magazine or website published in your country (see member list EISA Photography Expert Group)
- All entries must be in digital format (from a digital camera or scanned film originals)
- The files should be submitted as JPEGs with a maximum 800 pixels on the longest edge. Images that are selected for the finals will be required to be resubmitted at a higher resolution (3000 pixels).
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entries must be accompanied by your name, postal address, e-mail and phone number.
- You may only submit your own work. The competition organisers and EISA publishers will not be responsible for copyright infringements committed by entrants.
- The national contests will be judged by the editors of each EISA Photography member magazine or website and are open only to residents of that country.
- The International contest will be judged by all 16 editors-in-chief of the EISA Photography Expert Group.
- There will be three winners – 1st, 2nd and 3rd – in both the National and International competitions.
- The organisers reserve the right to publish winning entries free of charge worldwide and in any format or medium for the purposes of promoting the competition. At the end of June 2020 all national Maestro winners will have their work published on Facebook as part of EISA’s Public’s Choice competition.
- Neither EISA nor members of its Photography Expert Group will enter into any correspondence about the results.
- The National award-winners will be published in the June or July 2020 issues of the corresponding EISA Photography magazine/website and the International results will be published in all EISA Photography member magazines/websites in September or October 2020 issues, according to local publishing schedules.
- 1st prize: €1500 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Gold Trophy
2nd prize: €1000 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Silver Trophy
3rd prize: €750 and the EISA Photo Maestro 2020 Bronze Trophy
Facebook Public’s Choice Award 2020: €1000
- The International prize winners will be invited to the EISA Award ceremony, held on 4th September 2020 at Bristol Berlin Hotel. The first prize includes plane or train tickets to Berlin, and accommodation for one or two nights for two people (max 4-star hotel). The second and third place prize winners will also have their travel reimbursed in addition to accommodation for one or two nights for one person.
- All national 1st place winners will be placed on Facebook for voting on 1st July 2020 for the Public’s Choice Award. The voting period ends on 1st August 2020.
- All prize winners will be paid and have their travel/accommodation reimbursed by their National EISA Photography member magazine/websites.