- A set of pictures based on the theme STREET LIFE comprising 5-8 pictures must be sent by 1st May 2017 to: (title and e-mail address of your magazine).
- All entries must be in digital format (from a digital camera or scanned from film originals).
- Format: initial images for judging should be submitted as JPEG digital files of 800 pixels on the longest edge. Images that are selected for the finals will be required to be resubmitted at a higher resolution (3000 pixels).
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be accompanied by your name, postal address, e-mail and phone number.
- The national contests will be judged by the editor of each EISA photography member magazine or website and are open only to residents of that country.
- The international contest of the winning national entries -1st places – will be judged by all the editors-in-chief of the EISA Photography Expert Group.
- There will be three winners – 1st, 2nd and 3rd – in both the national and international competitions.
- You may only submit your own work. The competition organisers and EISA publishers will not be responsible for copyright infringements committed by entrants
- The organisers reserve the right to publish winning entries free of charge in any EISA-represented country for the purposes of promoting the competition, and in any material relating to the competition. At the end of June all national Maestro winners will have their work published on Facebook as part of EISA’s Public’s Choice competition.
- There will be no correspondence about the results.
- The national award-winners will be published in the July 2017 issue of (name of your magazine), and international results will be published in all EISA Photography member magazines in September or October 2017.
1st prize: €1500 – and EISA Photo Maestro 2017 Gold Trophy.
2nd prize: €1000 – and EISA Photo Maestro 2017 Silver Trophy.
3rd prize: €750 – and EISA Photo Maestro 2017 Bronze Trophy.
- The international prize winners will be invited to the EISA Award ceremony, to take place on 1 September 2017 during the International Funkausstellung (IFA) at the Kempinski Hotel Bristol in Berlin. The first prize includes plane or train tickets to Berlin, and accommodation for one or two nights for two people (max 4-star hotel). The second and third prize winners will also have their travel reimbursed in addition to accommodation for one or two nights for one person.
- FACEBOOK- EISA PUBLIC’S CHOICE AWARD All national 1st place winners will be placed on Facebook for voting on 1st July 2017. The voting period ends on 1st August 2017. If the successful entrant is not among the three Maestro winners then the €1000 prize money will be paid directly, otherwise it will be awarded at the EISA ceremony in Berlin.
EISA Maestro 2017-2018